Friday, January 19, 2007

Hat and Booties



All done - hooray! I was able to thread the ribbon through last night right before we headed over to Mark and Jennifer's to see the new baby (I'll be posting pics of baby Sarah on My Life, My Love later today).


I found some of this ivory ribbon in my scrapbooking stuff and really liked the way it looked against the green. The booties were definitely more challenging that the hat, and it was hard to make two that were exact, so they're not. But I'm proud of them all the same. Jennifer and Mark loved them. This experience has definitely made me excited to try new patterns, like maybe even a baby sweater. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great job. I'm glad they loved them. Looking forward to pictures of baby Sarah.

January 19, 2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Beautiful--how great you are crocheting. Let's teach each other when we get together!

January 23, 2007 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home