Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Project - Baby Sweater





I found a pattern that I understand, so I'm giving it a shot. So far, I've been confused by how exactly the arm holes are made, but got through it. And, I had to remove a few rows of the "shell" stitching (on the bottom - the part with the big gaps) when I finally realized what the pattern was saying.

This sweater is for a friend of mine who is due to have a baby girl in June. The pictures don't show just how much pink, purple, and other colors are mixed throughout the blue, but trust me, it is definitely a "girl" yarn. I can't wait to post the finished product!

2 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

How fabulous! When I'm there in April, bring your books and stuff and I'll show you mine too!

February 02, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Unbelievable. Didn't you just start this the other day? What a lucky little girl who will wear this,

February 02, 2007 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home